Saturday, February 20, 2010

My new Alli

Okay its been one week. Okay over 1 week. I have watched the amounts of the foods that I have eaten. On Tuesday I actually ate nothing but some chocolate at lunch I had such a busy day. The rest of the week wasn't I where them more lose for comfort, but now there isn't any comfort!

So, tonight I budgeted in Alli into my grocery trip. I started tonight. So, in therory I will be low fat dieting now since 1 week of eating less of whatever I wanted ended in gains instead of loses. We'll see how this goes. So, far I didn't eat popcorn with the family because I didn't want to have the side affects of the medicine and fat detox tomorrow. So, it did its job and kept me fromn the fat.

Food diary:
Breakfast:

a low fat meal at IHOP. (16 grams of fat)
coffee

no lunch
Mt. Dew to tide me over.

Supper:
deer steak fried in nothing but nature's seasonings.
wild rise boiled in beef broth (fat free)
peas with salt and pepper.

Bedtime:
Wine

Let's see if these leads to losses tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment