Saturday, January 9, 2010

30 in 3

Day 2 Saturday, January 10.

Food Diary:
Cheerios
Milk
Apple
Coffee (Black)
Sloppy Joe
Bun
Peaches
Peas
Diet Caffiene Free Pepsi
Veggies and dip for a snack
coffee (Black)
5 chicken wings
2 scoops ice cream
Diet Mt. Dew
Fiber One bar
Exercise:
We went sledding at the Rainbow Christian Camp. I have been up and down a hill many times...and managed to split my snow suit pants!!:) This is the same suit I've had since I was a teen...so I feel pretty good that it fit well. I guess its time for a new snow suit if the winters are all this fun!! I also got to see some friends I hadn't seen in quit a while at the hill and that was great fun as well!!

All in all I think today went well.  I am thinking about nixing the nightly ice cream.  It can't be good for my diet.  I rationalize it as calcium...but it is full of calories and sugar.:(   So, tomorrow no ice cream it is.  Other than that I am glad that we are snacking on veggies at midday, and that my meals are contolled in portion sizes. 

2 comments:

  1. I say save the ice cream for a splurge....it's always good to let yourself have a bit of the stuff you love.... :)

    ReplyDelete